skip to main | skip to sidebar

secrets

11.19.2008

[8/17/2006]

I'm pretty numb at this point. I figure any other horrible thing he can do now, won't affect me. You can't break a heart that's already broken. At least, I hope you can't. Because if it's possible, then at least I know what's next.
Posted by Sarah at 10:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (26)
      • [6/7/2006]
      • [8/17/2006]
      • [8/29/2006]
      • [9/11/2006]
      • [9/14/2006]
      • [5/5/2008] or: The One Who Keeps Coming Back
      • [2/26/2008] or: Edit or: The End is Near
      • [1/3/2008] or: 3AM Rants or: It's all Downhill Fro...
      • [10/2/2007] or: Isabelle
      • [9/25/2007]
      • [7/11/2007]
      • [6/29/2007]
      • [5/3/2007]
      • [5/28/2007]
      • [3/30/2007] or: Love is...a peanutbutter and jelly...
      • [3/16/2007]
      • [3/6/2007]
      • [3/11/2007] or: The Day I Got Over Him
      • [2/17/2007]
      • [2/10/2007]
      • [1/25/2007]
      • [11/22/2006]
      • [11/12/2006]
      • [11/4/2006]
      • Untitled [2]
      • Dark Blue Pick-Up Trucks and Baseball Games
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

My photo
Sarah
I am a walking, talking awkward moment who banks on continual upset in order to produce...art? In my spare time I enjoy reading, music, learning, and pseudo-journalism.
View my complete profile